XMold Pro for Mold Remediation
XMold Pro uses cutting-edge Superstratum Smart Polymer technology to prevent and eliminate mold and mildew. The non-toxic water-resistant coating is activated by moisture to create an invisible protective coating on any surface.
Revolutionary Smart Polymer technology.
Our proprietary smart polymers create a high-performance protective coating. When exposed to water or moisture potent antimicrobials are activated to eliminate mold and mildew.
Keeps working when the competition fails.
Other protectants stop working in as little as 10% humidity. The problem with that is the EPA recommends keeping indoor humidity between 30% and 50% rendering other mold protectants useless. XMold Pro with Smart Polymers is activated by humidity eliminating mold and mildew long after the other protectants for mold remediation fail.
XMold Pro with Smart Polymers also does not wash away in water like other protectants providing years of guaranteed protection.
- Long Lasting
- Fresh Scent
- UV Indicator
- Water Resistant
- Apply with Trigger Spray bottle or Electrostatic Sprayer
Stop unhealthy mold.
45 million buildings have unhealthy levels of mold which can cause headaches and respiratory problems.
All but six states have adopted an ISO mold limitation for homeowners' insurance coverage. Carriers can exclude mold damage from coverage unless the condition results from a covered peril.
Mold is a costly problem, and XMold Pro is the solution.
Mold destroys more wood every year than all fires and termites combined.
Professional mold remediation can cost $500 to $6,000 but, the price can soar into the tens of thousands if the problem is severe.
Easy to use.
- Can be applied with an electrostatic sprayer or hand pump sprayer, wiped on, or poured on the surface
- Apply a thin layer until the surface is wet
- Wait for XMold Pro to air dry and the job is done
- Available in household and industrial sizes
Available in Singles or by the Pallet
- 1 Gallon XMoldPro (8.35 lb)
- 1 Gallon XMoldPro pallet / 48 cases/ 192 gallons
- 5 gal. XMold Pro (40 lb.)
- 5 gal XMold Pro pallet /36 cases/ 1440 lb
Recommended Electrostatic Application: Protexus Electrostatic Sprayers with 1 Year Warranty